Benchmark Scientific B4000-16
Benchmark Scientific BioClave™ 16 Research Autoclave, 16 liter
- Designed specifically for the sterilization of laboratory research tools
- Fully automatic; just press start
- Extremely compact
- Built in water tank, does not require an external water supply
- Chamber Volume: 16L
- Max. Pressure: 29 PSI / 2 Bar
- Chamber Dimensions: 9 x 13.75 in./ 23 x 35 cm
- Tray Dimensions: 6.5 x 10.75 in/ 16.5 x 27 cm
- Dimensions: (w x d x h) 22 x 17.5 x 15.7 in./ 56 44.5 x 40 cm
- Weight: 89 lbs (40kg)
- Electrical: 120V, 50-60Hz 1600W
BioClave 16™ Autoclave Oven: The 16 liter BioClave offers preset cycle options (standard programs), for use with liquids, wrapped research instruments or unwrapped instruments/plasticware. An additional option "Dry Only" is also available for additional drying time to be added to the end of a cycle. For special applications, requiring variations in cycle parameters,all settings on the BioClave 16™ are fully adjustable.
Despite the space-saving exterior dimensions of the BioClave 16™, the stainless steel chambers are surprisingly large, accommodating a variety of liquids, media, instruments, glassware, plasticware and other common research laboratory items. All models include a mechanical and electrical safety interlock that prevents the door from being opened until the pressure has reached zero PSI.
With a large digital display and fully automatic operation, all segments of the cycle (fill, sterilize, exhaust and dry) commence and run to completion by simply pressing the start button. An optional thermal mini-printer is also available for providing a record of sterilization parameters and a USB drive can be used to record settings and transfer them to a PC.
|Name||Benchmark Scientific B4000-16|