Benchmark Scientific Mini Centrifuge with Red lid
Benchmark Scientific myFuge™ Mini Centrifuge with Red lid
- Clik-N-Lok™ INSTANT rotor attachment
- Eight position microtube rotor
- Storage compartment for PCR rotor & 0.5ml adapters
- Near silent operation
- Decelerates in just one second
- Four position PCR strip rotor
- Speed: 6,000rpm / 2,000xg
- Capacity: 8 x 1.5/2.0ml, 32 x 0.2ml, 4 x PCR Strips
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 6.9 x 4.5 in. (14.5 x 17.8 x 11.4 cm)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs / 1kg
- Electrical: Universal Voltage, 100 to 240V, 50-60HZ, 250W
The MyFuge™ Mini centrifuge is a personal centrifuge that virtually fits in the palm of your hand. Ideal for quick spin downs of microtubes and PCR tubes, the MyFuge™ is extremely easy to use. Simply close the lid and the rotor instantly reaches 6,000 rpm. Open the lid, and the rotor quickly decelerates to a stop for removing samples.
An increased capacity, eight-position microtube rotor is included and comes installed. Also included is a second rotor for 0.2ml PCR tubes and strips which is stored (together with the rotor removal key) in a convenient compartment on the bottom of the centrifuge. When the rotor is not in use, storage in this compartment prevents loss or misplacement of the rotor.
|Name||Benchmark Scientific Mini Centrifuge with Red lid|