Benchmark Scientific BT4001
Benchmark Scientific Orbi-Shaker™ CO2 with flat mat platform (13x13")
- Designed to fit and maximize capacity in most CO2 incubators
- Remote controlled, adjust settings without disrupting the CO2 environment
- Horizontally circular 19mm orbit for aeration & mixing
- Instantly exchange flask clamps with MAGic Clamp™ accessories
- Speed: Variable, 30 to 300 rpm
- Orbit: 19mm
- Max. Capacity: 5 x 1L (14 lbs / 6 kg)
- Speed Increment: 1 rpm
- Platform Dimensions: 13 x 12 in./ 33 x 30 cm (Included)/ 14 x 12 in./ 35 x 30 cm (MAGic Clamp)
- Cord Length: 60.5 in. / 154 cm
- Operating Temp. Range: 0° to +65°C
- Dimensions: (w x d x h) 18.5 x 21.25 x 5 in. / 47 x 54 x 12.5 cm
- Weight: 25 lbs (11.25kg)
- Electrical: 120V, 50-60Hz 600W
The new Orbi-Shaker CO2 series is designed for shaking, mixing& aeration applications in extreme environments, including CO2 incubators. It can withstand temperatures from 0 to 60°C and humidity levels up to 100%.
To avoid contamination, unintentional release of gas or deviations from protocol, all settings are adjusted via the included remote control module. This module can be stored outside of the chamber and connects to the shaker via a flat (1mm thickness) cable, that easily passes through a port or underneath an incubator door without compromising the seal. This allows for user adjustment of run time or mixing speed without opening the chamber door(s).
The instrument is supplied with a non-slip rubber mat platform. In addition, convenient MAGic Clamp™ platforms (of multiple sizes) are also available for use with Erlenmeyer flasks and test tube racks. The unique magnetic attachment method has been widely recognized as the easiest way to instantly change between flask clamps of different sizes.
|Model Name||Benchmark Scientific BT4001|