Benchmark Scientific myBlock II BSH5002-2B
Benchmark Scientific myBlock™ II Dry Bath, dual position with Quick-Flip universal block
- Digital temperature control (set and walk away)
- Hinged lid (improves uniformity & conserves energy)
- Available with Quick-Flip universal blocks (supports all common tube sizes, PCR strips and PCR plates) Patent Pending
- Other blocks sold separately
- Temperature Range: Ambient +5° to 105°C
- Temperature Accuracy: +0.1°C
- Temperature Uniformity: ± 0.3°C
- Temperature Increments: 0.1°C
- Timer: 1 min. to 48 hours / continuous
- Dimensions (Dual): 6.3 x 145 x 5 in. / 16 x 36.5 x 13 cm
- Weight (Dual): 8 lbs / 4kg
- Electrical: 120V, 50-60Hz
Benchmark's myBlock™ series is a "next generation" product line that introduces several major advantages over traditional dry baths. They are the first digital dry baths to include advanced microprocessor controls, timed or continuous operation and a removable hinged lid. In addition, an optional external temperature feedback probe can be positioned directly inside a sample tube, providing real-time control and monitoring of actual sample temperature.
The myBlock's transparent lid helps to promote better uniformity and minimize temperature stratification in the block by maintaining a warm air jacket layer. It also helps to reduce energy consumption by minimizing heat loss to the environment. The hinged lid can be flipped open (to the rear), or easily removed (lifted off) to accommodate taller tubes.
Both the single and dual block models can be ordered in a configuration that includes our unique Quick-Flip™ blocks. These universal blocks accept tubes from 0.5 to 2.0ml and, with just a quick flip to the other side, accommodate 0.2ml tubes, PCR strips or (in the dual block model only) a PCR plate. Other blocks are available for tubes up to 50ml.
|Model Name||Benchmark Scientific myBlock II BSH5002-2B|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$499.00|