BrandTech BIO-CERT 705748
BrandTech PD-Tip™ II syringe tips, 50 mL, BIO-CERT® Sterile, Individually wrapped, pack of 25 includes one adapter
BRAND PD-Tip™ II Precision Dispenser Tips offer efficient, step-by-step dispensing and enhance the proven features of the classic BRAND PD-Tip™ syringe tips. Patented size coding means automatic tip volume detection by the HandyStep® touch and HandyStep® electronic. They also fit repeating pipettes from other manufacturers that use standard sized syringe tips. PD-Tip™ II tips are manufactured from virgin polypropylene and high-density polyethylene. Available in non-sterile and BIO-CERT® sterile. BIO-CERT® PD-Tip™ II Precision Dispenser Tips are sterile and certified free of DNA, RNase, endotoxins, and ATP to meet the most stringent sample integrity requirements.
Previous manufacturer number 702696
Product Features Include:
- Available in volumes from 0.1mL to 50mL
- Compatible with most repeater pipettes including the BRAND HandyStep® touch, HandyStep® electronic, and HandyStep® S, Rainin® AutoRep™ E, AutoRep™ S and AutoRep™ M, Gilson® Repetman®, FisherBrand repeating pipette, black-handled Eppendorf® Repeater®, and all other repeating pipettes using standard tips
- Precision seal between the piston and cylinder ensures smooth operation, increased accuracy, and increased precision. Extended piston design minimizes dead volume and maximizes fluid utilization.
- High Quality Materials: manufactured entirely from high-quality polyethylene and polypropylene (Piston of 0.1mL tip is liquid crystal polymer-LCP)
- Supplied with a batch Certificate of Performance to document accuracy and precision testing, and help simplify ISO/GLP compliance
|Model Name||BrandTech BIO-CERT 705748|
|Low - Retention||No|
|Pipette Tip Type||Sterile|
|Pipette Tip Volumes||50 mL|
|Pipette Tip Packaging||Individual|