BrandTech PD-Tip™ II syringe tips, 12.5 mL, non-sterile, pack of 100
BRAND PD-Tip™ II Precision Dispenser Tips offer efficient, step-by-step dispensing and enhance the proven features of the classic BRAND PD-Tip™ syringe tips. Patented size coding means automatic tip volume detection by the HandyStep® touch and HandyStep® electronic. They also fit repeating pipettes from other manufacturers that use standard sized syringe tips. PD-Tip™ II tips are manufactured from virgin polypropylene and high-density polyethylene.
Previous manufacturer number 702378
Product Features Include:
- Available in volumes from 0.1mL to 50mL
- Compatible with most repeater pipettes including the BRAND HandyStep® touch, HandyStep® electronic, and HandyStep® S, Rainin® AutoRep™ E, AutoRep™ S and AutoRep™ M, Gilson® Repetman®, FisherBrand repeating pipette, black-handled Eppendorf® Repeater®, and all other repeating pipettes using standard tips
- Precision seal between the piston and cylinder ensures smooth operation, increased accuracy, and increased precision. Extended piston design minimizes dead volume and maximizes fluid utilization.
- High Quality Materials: manufactured entirely from high-quality polyethylene and polypropylene (Piston of 0.1mL tip is liquid crystal polymer-LCP)
- Supplied with a batch Certificate of Performance to document accuracy and precision testing, and help simplify ISO/GLP compliance
|Low - Retention||No|
|Pipette Tip Type||Non Sterile|
|Pipette Tip Volumes||12.5 mL|
|Pipette Tip Packaging||Box|