Eppendorf 6-pack Pipettes, 0.5 - 10 uL, 10 - 100 uL, 30 - 300 uL, 100 - 1000 uL, 0.5 - 5 mL, 1 - 10 mL, Adjustable Volume, Single Channel
Eppendorf Research® plus, 6-pack, 1-channel, incl. 1 full box of Eppendorf epT.I.P.S.®. for each pipette and 1 carousel stand, Option includes: 0.5 - 10 µL, 10 - 100 µL, 30 - 300 µL, 100 - 1,000 µL, 0.5 - 5 mL, 1 - 10 mL
- Mechanical air-cushion pipette for accurate, easy & ergonomic pipetting of aqueous solutions
- Feel the difference in weight and pipetting forces: thisultra-light pipette is designed according to the Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept®principles
- Enjoy minimal tip attachment forces due to a spring-loaded tip cone (available for all pipettes up to 1 mL) that reduces stress without sacrificing tip tightness
- Benefit from one of the lowest operating and tip ejection forceson the pipette market, helping to reduce hand and arm strain
- Temporarily adjust your pipette in seconds for better accuracy when pipetting challenging liquids like ethanol or when pipetting at high altitudes.Return to factory adjustment without calibration
- Autoclave the entire pipette or only the lower part according to your needs and applications to ensure a proper decontamination
- Premium material ensures a high UV and chemical resistance
- Enjoy excellent flexibility and choose among single-channel pipettes in fixed or variable volume as well as 8-, 12-, 16- and 24-channel pipettes
The ultra-light pipette for effortless pipetting
The Eppendorf Research plus mechanical pipette is the result of over 50 years of experience in liquid handling and is one of the most commonly used pipettes in the world. Thanks to the pioneering Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept®, the Research plus is highly ergonomic and protects your health in the laboratory. It features very low weight and operation forces, is extremely reliable, fully autoclavable and easy to use.
With a variety of options available, including single-channel pipettes with fixed or variable volume, multi-channel pipette options with 8, 12, 16 or 24 channels, and our Research plus Move It®adjustable tip spacing micropipettes, we are confident that we can offer the right choice for your application.
Key product features
It is a good feeling to know you are doing the right thing - to know you are working with one of the most renowned and advanced pipettes in the world. A spring loaded tip cone, a temporary calibration option, an improved volume display - and all that in an ultra-light, fully autoclavable pipette: That is the Eppendorf Research plus manual pipette.
Accoladed with a "Seal of Quality"
The Research plus mechanical lab pipette was accoladed with a "Seal of Quality" by SelectScience®. These seals are given to the top 0.1 % of products used in laboratories that have received multiple positive reviews on the esteemed SelectScience platform. The award is praised as providing invaluable insights for scientists and intends to help them choose the ideal lab product for their working environment.
Which level of flexibility and safety do you require?
Variable volume pipettes for highest flexibility
|Name||Eppendorf 6-pack Pipettes, 0.5 - 10 uL, 10 - 100 uL, 30 - 300 uL, 100 - 1000 uL, 0.5 - 5 mL, 1 - 10 mL, Adjustable Volume, Single Channel|
|Model Name||Research® plus|
|Number of Channels||Single Channel|
|Pipette Volume Size||0.5 - 10 uL, 10 - 100 uL, 30 - 300 uL, 100 - 1000 uL, 0.5 - 5 mL, 1 - 10 mL|
|Volume Type||Adjustable Volume|