Eppendorf Pipette, 3-Pack, 2 - 20 uL yellow, 20 - 200 uL, 100 - 1000 uL, Adjustable Volume, Single Channel
This is a multipack that includes 3 adjustable Reference® 2 (2 - 20 µL yellow, 20 - 200 µL, 100 - 1,000 µL), 1 full box of Eppendorf pipette tips for each pipette volume. Replaces part number 4920000911.
About the Reference® 2 pipette:
The Eppendorf Reference® 2 is the successor to the popular Reference pipette, and enhances the pipettes already high standards with a new look, reduced weight and operating forces and multi-channel versions. As the premium product in Eppendorf's pipette portfolio, the Reference® 2 provides the most accurate results possible alongside robust, reliable handling and optimum user safety. These levels of security make the Reference® 2 ideal for use with precious liquids, or in any application requiring extremely high levels of accuracy. When there can be no compromise on quality and reproducibility, Eppendorf's new Reference® 2 is an ideal instrument.
Reference® 2 features include:
- The unique one-button operation offers fast and ergonomic handling with reduced operating effort and active aerosol reduction
- To avoid accidental tip ejections a clear haptic feedback is felt after the blowout step
- The spring loaded tip cone improves user to user reproducibility and ergonomics by lowering tip attachment and ejection force
- The Reference 2 multichannel offers a high throughput option including spring-loaded nose cones which can be switched on/off optionally
- The secondary user adjustment supports the easy adjustment of your Reference 2 for the most accurate pipetting of liquids different than water without the need for a full calibration.
- The quick connect lower part enables easy cleaning and maintenance of your pipette. With a 2 second removal of the lower part, simple maintenance on your pipette has never been easier; and will extend the life of your instrument!
- Outstanding precision and accuracy of the Reference 2 provides more reliable results
- 4 digit volume display with magnifying window to allow for easier volume identification
- External edges made from stainless steel equip the pipette with outstanding robustness
- An embedded RFID chip contains all relevant data regarding the pipette and offers with Eppendorf TrackIT simple identification and documentation of each pipette in the lab
Return Restrictions May Apply
|Name||Eppendorf Pipette, 3-Pack, 2 - 20 uL yellow, 20 - 200 uL, 100 - 1000 uL, Adjustable Volume, Single Channel|
|Model Name||Reference® 2|
|Number of Channels||Single Channel|
|Pipette Volume Size||2 - 20 uL yellow, 20 - 200 uL, 100 - 1000 uL|
|Volume Type||Adjustable Volume|