Centrifuge 5430, Keypad, includes Rotor F-35-6-30, 120V, 50/60Hz
Eppendorf centrifuges go beyond speed and capacity to benefit you and your lab environment.
The unique cross-over Centrifuge 5430 combines the best features of a microcentrifuge (small footprint) and multipurpose centrifuge (versatility) in one instrument. This centrifuge can spin rotors for Eppendorf tubes and PCR strips as you would expect from any microcentrifuge. In a compact size, the Centrifuge 5430 can also accommodate rotors for microplates and 15/50 mL conical tubes. Now, the rotor program has been expanded with additional Eppendorf QuickLock® rotors. This includes 48-place rotors (1.5/2.0 mL), a 16-place rotor for Eppendorf Tubes® 5.0 mL and a swing-bucket rotor (24 x 1.5/2.0 mL). With its unmatched versatility, the Centrifuge 5430 is the flagship product among the Eppendorf microcentrifuge portfolio.
Features of the Centrifuge 5430 include:
- Max. rotor capacity: 48 x 1.5/2.0 mL, 6 x 50 mL, 2 x MTP
- Max. speed: 30,130 x g (17,500 rpm)
- Remarkable versatility with 12 different rotors
- Soft-touch one-finger lid closure for ergonomic operation
- Menu-driven, multi lingual operation menu (English, German, French, Spanish) with large backlit display
- 5 program keys for easy access to routine programs
- Saves up to 50 user-defined programs
- Automatic rotor recognition and imbalance detection for maximum operational safety
- Eppendorf QuickLock® – System for quickly opening and closing the rotor lid
Return Restrictions May Apply
|Model Name||Eppendorf 022620580|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$5,990.00|