Centrifuge 5702, non-refrigerated with Rotor A-4-38, includes adapters for 13/16 mm blood collection tubes, rotary knobs, 120 V, 50/60 Hz
The Model 5702 family of low speed, general purpose centrifuges were specially designed to meet the requirement of low- to mid-throughput research and cell culture labs. These centrifuges are compact in design for a smaller bench footprint. They run quietly in operation to benefit your work environment, and provide 6 different rotor options to accommodate any type of tube.
Multiple models of the 5702 centrifuge are available based on your needs. Choose the 5702 for standard applications. Use the refrigerated 5702 R for heat sensitive samples, and choose the heated/refrigerated 5702 RH for centrifugation under biological conditions.
Features of the Centrifuge 5720 include:
- Max. rotor capacity: 4 x 100 mL
- Max. speed: 3,000 x g (4,400 rpm)
- Compact bench footprint & quiet operation
- SOFT brake function for slow acceleration and braking. Optimized for cell separation by gradient centrifugation
- "At set RPM" function starts the timer when the selected rotational speed is reached for reproducible centrifugation runs
- Key lock to prevent unintentional adjustments
- Stainless steel rotor chamber is rust-free and easy to clean
- Electronic imbalance detection for maximum safety
Return Restrictions May Apply
|Model Name||Eppendorf 022628001|