Eppendorf ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S., PCR clean and sterile, 0.5 - 10 mL, 243 mm, individually wrapped, 100 tips
Please be advised that due to current conditions this item is on back-order from the manufacturer. Please request a quote for information on future availability.
Eppendorf epT.I.P.S.® Dualfilter Tip, 0.5-10 mL (turquoise), PCR clean, sterile, 243 mm length, individually wrapped, 100/cs
Eppendorf ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S. are the first filtertips with a two phase filter for contamination protection. The tips are manufactured to the highest possible quality from pure, non-recycled materials under clean room conditions. They are characterized by defined flow dynamics, low wettability and high thermal stability. They are certified pyrogen free and PCR clean (free from human DNA, DNase, RNase and PCR-inhibiting substances).
- Two filter layers provide dual protection against aerosols and biomolecules to guard your pipette and sample
- Free of PCR inhibiting additives provide for reliable downstream results
- Ergonomically optimized cone geometry ensures perfect fit on Eppendorf pipettes
- Universal fit can be used with pipettes from other manufacturers
- Available in PCR clean/Sterile (sterile and pyrogen-free)
Return Restrictions May Apply
|Name||Eppendorf ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S., PCR clean and sterile, 0.5 - 10 mL, 243 mm, individually wrapped, 100 tips|
|Low - Retention||No|
|Pipette Tip Type||Filtered|
|Pipette Tip Volumes||1 - 10 mL|
|Pipette Tip Packaging||Individual|