epT.I.P.S.® LoRetention Reloads, Eppendorf Quality™, 50 - 1000 µL (blue), 71 mm length, tip trays 960/pack
The low retention property of epT.I.P.S. LoRetention pipette tips and ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S. LoRetention filter tips is generated by an ultrahydrophobic, extremely homogeneous surface. Eppendorf LoRetention pipette tips are well-suited for applications with samples that contain detergents as well as PCR and real-time PCR applications. LoRetention tips can help to increase reproducibility as well as reduce the loss of reagents. All Eppendorf LoRetention tips are uncoated and do not leach into samples. In addition to the LoRetention properties expect the features common to all Eppendorf Quality epT.I.P.S. Available in racks or tip reload trays.
Design Features Include:
- Ultrahomogenous surface for maximum reproducibility
- Ultrahydrophobic surface for minimal sample loss
- Significantly reduced foam formation during pipetting
- Non-Coated and resistant to chemicals
- Available purity grades: PCR clean and Eppendorf Quality. Also available in a ep Dualfilter style.
Return Restrictions May Apply
|Pipette Tip Volumes||50 - 1000 uL|