Benchmark Scientific myBath B2000-4
Benchmark Scientific myBath™ 4L Digital Water Bath 115V
- Hinged lid (included) also removable
- Quik-CAL™ user calibration function
- Seamless, stainless steel chamber
- myBath™ 4L Includes racks for 1.5/2.0, 15 & 50ml tubes
- Temperature Range: Ambient +5° to 100°C
- Temperature Accuracy (2L,4L): +0.2°C
- Temperature Increments (4L,8L,12L): 0.1°C
- Temperature Uniformity: ± 0.2°C at 37°C
- Exterior (WxDxH) (4L): 7.7 x 13.9 x 9 in
- Chamber (WxDxH) (4L): 5.3 x 9.4 x 5.5 in
- Weight (4L): 15 lbs/ 6.5 kg
- Electrical: 115V, 50-60Hz
The myBath™ series is designed to guarantee superior accuracy and performance in a compact footprint. With four sizes to choose from, there is a myBath™ to fit every lab.
The 4, 8 and 12L models include easy to use controls allow the user to digitally select and monitor settings. Adjustable in 0.1°C increments, the temperature is shown on a large, 3-digit display. The proprietary Quik-CAL™ feature allows for simple, in-lab calibration. High efficiency insulation maintains temperature stability and uniformity within the bath, while keeping the housing cool to the touch.
All myBath™ models feature seamless, stainless steel chambers for easy cleaning and long life. The chambers resist rust and have no corners to collect dirt or contamination. The 4L, 8L, and 12L models include a see-through cover that can be removed, or flipped back on a rear hinge to conserve bench space. The lid's gabled design will divert condensation to the front and back of the bath, away from samples.
Racks are available to accommodate 1.5/2.0ml, 15ml and 50 ml tubes within the 4L, 8L and 12L baths. The myBath™ 4L is supplied with all three racks.
|Model Name||Benchmark Scientific myBath B2000-4|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$795.00|