Sartorius Picus Adjustable Volume, 12 Channel, Motorized, Pipette, 50 -1200 uL
Sartorius Picus® Electronic 12-Channel Pipette, 50 - 1200 µL
Enjoy your work with the award winning Picus® by Sartorius (formerly known as Biohit). Its highly sophisticated and completely ergonomic design will reduce your risk of repetitive strain injury (RSI). Fully electronic operation ensures the maximum accuracy and repeatability of your results.
The Picus® has a unique lightweight and streamlined design for an effortless pipetting experience. The comfortable design of the handle and finger hook enable Picus® to rest lightly in your hand, with minimal effort. The conveniently located soft-touch operating button and electronic tip ejector help minimize muscle strain during continued work.
The electronic piston control and brake systems on the Picus® guarantee accurate and precise pipetting results, independent of the user. Built-in error control allows the Picus® to further regulate accuracy and precision. A unique Tracker functionality also increases reliability in microwell plate dispensing, by guiding pipetting steps
- Single-channel models cover a volume range of 0.2 µl – 10,000 µl, and multichannel models a range of 0.2 µl – 1,200 µl
- 8 pipetting modes and 6 additional modes (including diluting, titrating, and serial dispensing)
- Safe-Cone Filters reduce the risk of contamination cost-effectively
- Autoclavable lower parts (excl. 1200 µl models)
- Charging with charging stand or micro USB cable (can continue working while connected to cable)
- Li-Polymer battery enables charging in approx. 1 hour
|Name||Sartorius Picus Adjustable Volume, 12 Channel, Motorized, Pipette, 50 -1200 uL|
|Number of Channels||12 Channel|
|Pipette Volume Size||50 -1200 uL|
|Volume Type||Adjustable Volume|