Product Return Policy
Pipettes.com Product Return Policy
Your order satisfaction is most important to us at pipettes.com. With many similar products of varying quality, price and design, we at pipettes.com understand that every item may not satisfy your expectations. If you are dissatisfied with the items you have ordered, you may be eligible to return your items for a partial refund. Items returned for a credit refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Items may also be eligible for a return in exchange for a different product. Restictions apply. See below.
Product exchanges and returns are processed according to the following policy terms and restrictions. All items exchanged or returned must be accompanied by a product return form and be free of any potentially harmful contaminants. Call a pipettes.com customer service representative at 800-242-6022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
NOTE: pipettes.com management reserves the right to refuse any exchange or refund for items returned outside the terms of this policy.
WHAT can be returned?
- Unopened items in their original packaging, with all original insert material
- Opened, but unused items returned in their original packaging with all original insert material
- Items damaged prior to receipt by the customer
WHAT cannot be returned?
- Eppendorf brand Fixed-Volume pipettes
- Laboratory Consumables that have been opened
- Items that have been opened and used
- Items damaged from misuse, unintentional or otherwise
- Liquid handling instruments that have been used can not be returned. (pipettes, pipette aids and controller, bottle top dispensers)
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
- Items must be returned within 30 days from ship date
WHAT if my item was received more than 30 days ago?
- pipettes.com reserves the right to accept your items and provide a credit refund, but is under no obligation...but we'll do our best to satisfy you
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
- Ship returns to: Attn: RMA#___, TTE Laboratories, Inc., 77 Main Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748
HOW do customers return items?
- You must call one of our customer representatives or email email@example.com to receive your return merchandise authorization number (RMA#). This number is required.
- You must return the item in its original, undamaged packaging, with the original package material.The product package must be packaged in a protective shipping box. Returned items will be inspected for resaleability.
- Pipettes.com reserves the right to deny a full refund in the event that items do not meet the above criteria
SHIPPING for returns?
Shipping rates are refundable for items damaged prior to customer receipt or during shipping. Please provide a digital image of product damaged during transit as part of the claims process.