Product Return Policy
- Item(s) may be returned within 30 days of delivery date for full credit.
- Returns requested outside of our standard return period may be denied or subject to restocking fees.
- Special order item(s) cannot be returned or refunded.
- All items will need a return merchandise authorization (RMA).
- RMAs are valid for 30 days. Return shipments that are not initiated within the 30-day time limit will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender.
- Item(s) must be returned unused in original and resalable condition.
- No stickers, markings or labels can be added to the product or box
- All original packaging and accessories must be undamaged, unused, and returned with the unit.
- All manuals, documentation and applicable calibration certificates must be returned and unaltered.
- We reserve the right to withhold credit or charge a fee for item(s) that do not meet these requirements.
- Credit will be issued once the item(s) is received, inspected, and approved.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Calibration services on new products are non-refundable.
- Customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping charges, unless the return is due to a shipping error.
All merchandise returns require a return merchandise authorization (RMA). Any returns received without an RMA will be refused or charged a restocking fee.
- Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- To request an RMA, please contact our Customer Service team.
- 1-866-403-4846 (Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm EST)
- OR email email@example.com
- Please have the following information ready:
- Date of purchase
- P.O. number
- Invoice number and/or Order number
- Reason for the return
- Prepare the item(s) for shipment
- Carefully package the item(s) to prevent damage during shipping.
- Include a copy of the original packing slip with the reason for return written on the packing slip.
- Write your RMA number on the outside of the shipping package or include on shipping label. (Do not write on the manufacturer's packaging)
- Prepay shipping and send package to:
- 5. Pipettes.com
Attn: Returns Department
113 Cedar Street
Milford, MA 01757
Once we receive your return, the item(s) will be inspected. We will notify you immediately of the status of your return. Once approved, we will issue a credit for the value of the item(s), including any applicable taxes.
Damaged or Defective Products
If your order was broken in shipment or if items are defective, our customer service department will assist you with a refund or replacement.
If your order arrived damaged, please contact Pipettes.com customer service within 1-2 business days. We ask that you provide photos of the defect for each affected item, as well as pictures of the packaging and delivery box. We will process a replacement order for all affected products.
Defective or Warranty Related Issues
If your items arrived defective or broke within the warranty period, please contact Pipettes.com customer service immediately. It may be necessary to first contact the manufacturer for technical support—it is common for new products to be configured prior to use or simply need a setting change. Upon confirmation that an item is defective, Pipettes.com will provide an RMA and specific instructions for return.
Pipettes.com will handle all warranty claims for you. We never ask you to contact the manufacturer directly.
The following items are non-cancelable and non-returnable:
- Special-order items, defined as items that are not out of existing inventory, are customized, and/or items that include factory-installed options
- Consumable items or accessories, including but not limited to batteries, books, software, and carrying cases.
- Sterile laboratory consumables
- Calibration services performed on new product purchases.
- Hazardous material returns are subject to the policy outlined above.
- Due to shipping restrictions, Pipettes.com is unable to accept returns of hazardous materials at any of our locations.
- If you need to return an item that qualifies as hazardous material, please contact our Customer Service team and we will do our best to work with the manufacturer to accommodate your request.