Multi Channel Pipettes
Order Multichannel Pipettes
Multichannel Pipettes are the easiest way to increase your output and reduce your sample and production costs at the same time. Now you can pipette 8 to 12 samples at a time without having to create extra work for yourself. Pipettes.com carries the best multichannel pipettes on the market - Eppendorf® Reseach Plus, Biohit® mLINE and Brandtech. Useful in a variety of applications, the multi-channel pipette improves laboratory efficiency by speeding up through-put.
Important things to look for when choosing a multi-channel pipette are:
It should be lightweight to reduce wrist strain and fatigue.
Ideally it should be fully autoclavable, but at least the manifold (this is the head of the pipette where the tip cones are located.
The manifold should rotate 360 degrees to make for comfortable use in any position
Tip fit should be universal to avoid having to spend additional time shopping for a new tip just for this item.
Items 1-9 of 37
- BrandTech Transferpette® Electronic Multichannel 12-Channel PipettesMember Savings $76.73 Regular Price $767.33
- BrandTech Transferpette® Electronic Multichannel 8-Channel PipettesMember Savings $64.13 Regular Price $641.25
- BrandTech Transferpette® S, Adjustable 12-Channel PipettesMember Savings $72.55 Regular Price $725.47
- BrandTech Transferpette® S, Adjustable 8-channel PipettesMember Savings $58.78 Regular Price $587.80
- Eppendorf Reference® 2, Adjustable 12-Channel PipettesMember Savings $114.48 Regular Price $1,144.78
- Eppendorf Reference® 2, Adjustable 8-Channel PipettesMember Savings $103.30 Regular Price $1,033.00
- Eppendorf Research® Plus 12-Channel Adjustable Multichannel PipettesMember Savings $92.37 Regular Price $923.65
- Eppendorf Xplorer® Plus, 12-Channel Adjustable Electronic PipettesMember Savings $186.10 Regular Price $1,860.95
Items 1-9 of 37
Members of Pipettes.com receive advantage pricing every day on all products. To qualify as a member you must utilize our state of the art calibration services from TTE Laboratories, this includes the customary 24 hour service turn around time. Learn more at www.ttelaboratories.com, or call TTE at 800-242-6022 to discuss the service that may be right for your lab. Pipettes.com is owned and operated by TTE Laboratories Inc.