Benchmark Scientific BactiZapper B1000
Benchmark Scientific BactiZapper™ Research Sterilizer
- Complete sterilization of loops, and tube mouths
- Safe, convenient and no spatter
- Eliminates the need for an open flame
- Ideal for research laboratories
- High Temp. Setting: 815°C / 1500°F
- Low Temp. Setting: 500°C / 950°F
- Sterilization Time: 5-7 seconds
- Chamber Dimensions: 0.55 in. / 14 mm
- Chamber Length: 6.2 in. / 157 mm
- Dimensions: (w x d x h) 4 x 6 x 6.5in./ 10.2 x 15.2 x 16.5cm
- Weight: 3 lbs (1.3kg)
- Electrical: 120 or 230V, 50-60Hz 950W
The BactiZapper™ is a research sterilizer that utilizes an asbestos-free core element that uses intense heating to produce 815°C (1500°F). It completely sterilizes in 5-7 seconds. The BactiZapper uses well-proven technology to provide instant sterilization of platinum inoculating loops, glass tube/pipette mouths and various metal & borosilicate glass instruments used in quality control and research. It also has a lower temperature setting (500°C) that can be used as a "standby" and extends usable life.
The ceramic heating element is safely enclosed in a perforated stainless steel guard chamber, protecting users from accidental contact with the extreme temperatures of the core area. It is extremely compact, convenient and can be used in anaerobic and aerobic chambers.
This product is designed for research use only. Not intended for clinical use.
|Model Name||Benchmark Scientific BactiZapper B1000|