Benchmark Scientific BioClave Mini™ Research Autoclave, 8 liter
- Designed specifically for the sterilization of laboratory research tools
- Fully automatic; just press start
- Extremely compact
- Built in water tank, does not require an external water supply
- Chamber Volume: 8L
- Max. Pressure: 29 PSI / 2 Bar
- Chamber Dimensions: 6.7 x 12.5 in./ 17 x 31 cm
- Tray Dimensions: 4.75 x 9.75 in./ 12 x 24.8 cm
- Dimensions: (w x d x h) 20 x 13.5 x 12.9 in./ 51 x 34 x 33 cm
- Weight: 74 lbs (33kg)
- Electrical: 120V, 50-60Hz 950W
BioClave Mini™ Autoclave Oven: The 8 liter BioClave Mini™ is preprogrammed to meet basic sterilization needs. Temperature can be selected at either 121°C or 134°C, and the sterilization time is fully adjustable. The economical BioClave Mini™ is the ideal choice wherever benchtop sterilization is required and space is limited.
Despite the space-saving exterior dimensions of the BioClave Mini™, the stainless steel chambers are surprisingly large, accommodating a variety of liquids, media, instruments, glassware, plasticware and other common research laboratory items. All models include a mechanical and electrical safety interlock that prevents the door from being opened until the pressure has reached zero PSI.
With a large digital display and fully automatic operation, all segments of the cycle (fill, sterilize, exhaust and dry) commence and run to completion by simply pressing the start button. An optional thermal mini-printer is also available for providing a record of sterilization parameters and a USB drive can be used to record settings and transfer them to a PC.