Benchmark Scientific H3770-HS
Benchmark Scientific Digital Hotplate & Stirrer
- Large, backlit LCD display
- Ceramic work surface, 6.5 x 6.5 in.
- Safety LED indicates hot surface
- Control actual temperature (with optional probe)
- Temp. Range: Ambient +5 to 380°C
- Speed Range: 200 to 1500 rpm
- Platform Dimensions: 6.5 x 6.5 in./ 16.6 x 16.5 cm
- Operating Temp. Range: +4 to +65°C
- Dimensions: (w x d x h) 7 x 10.5 x 4 in./ 18 x 26 x 10.1 cm
- Weight: 6.4 lbs. / 2.9kg
- Electrical: 120V, 50-60Hz, 500W
Benchmark hotplate-stirrers feature an exceptionally durable, chemical resistant, white ceramic work surface. Their space-efficient design (7 X 10.5 in. footprint), makes them ideal for use on crowded benchtops and inside bio-hoods.
Advanced microprocessor controls allow quick, precise adjustment of speed and temperature. The large, backlit LCD display provides constant visualization of the speed and temperature while a safety LED indicates when the top plate is above 50°C. In addition, an optional probe is available for applications that require precise temperature control. When connected, the probe provides direct feedback to the microprocessor, which continuously adjusts and maintains the selected temperature in the sample within +/- 0.5°C. With a square 6.5 in. work surface, all three models are compatible with a wide variety of popular sizes of borosilicate glass beakers, flasks, bottles and other vessels.
|Model Name||Benchmark Scientific H3770-HS|