Benchmark Scientific B3D1020
Benchmark Scientific Mini BioMixer™ with dimpled mat (10.5x7.5 in)
- Includes dimpled mat; ideal for mixing in blood & centrifuge tubes
- Tri-directional motion for thorough, uniform mixing
- Optional stacking platforms available
- Cold room and incubator safe
- Speed: Fixed, 24 rpm (20 rpm, 230V)
- Tilt Angle: +/- 20°
- Platform Size: 10.5 x 7.5 in./ 27 x 19 cm
- Load Capacity: 4 lbs. / 2 kg
- Operating Temp. Range: +4 to +65°C
- Dimensions: (w x d x h) 10.5 x 7.5 x 8 in. / 27 x 19 x 20 cm
- Weight: 4.4 lbs. / 2.2 kg
- Electrical: 115V, 50-60Hz, 50W
This multi-functional shakers provides a 3-dimensional "nutating" motion for thorough, foam-free mixing in blood and centrifuge tubes, as well as in a variety of flat vessels.
All models come standard with autoclavable dimpled mats while optional flat mats are also available for mixing other vessel types. Stacking platforms can be purchased as accessories, effectively doubling the usable surface area of each model.
Even the smallest single platform configuration has 24% more platform work surface than traditional nutating mixers.
The Mini BioMixer™ features maintenance free, brushless motors capable of loads up to 2kg and is safe for use in cold rooms and incubators.
|Name||Benchmark Scientific B3D1020|