Benchmark Scientific H2024
Benchmark Scientific Roto-Therm™ Plus Incubated Rotator (variable speed) with tube holders
- Rotated mixing with temperature control
- Includes tube holders for common tube sizes
- Available with variable speed control and advanced shaking/ mixing modes: Mix (Oscillating), Pause, Rock
- Temperature: Ambient +5 to 60°C
- Speed: 5 to 70rpm
- Mixing Modes: Mix, Pause, Rock
- Dimensions: 11.8 x 8.5 x 9in (29.5 x 21.6 x 22.9cm)
- Weight (H2024): 10 lbs (4.5kg)
- Electrical: Universal Voltage 100 to 240V, 50-60Hz, 0.5A
Benchmark's new Roto-Therm™ series of incubated rotating mixers provide a wide range of mixing capabilities. Suitable for an array of laboratory applications including resuspension, protein binding, nucleic acid purification, histochemistry, hybridization etc. The mixers include interchangeable tube holders for accommodating all common tube sizes from 0.5ml to 50ml. The motion can be adjusted from vertical (end over end) mixing, to horizontal (rolling or hybridization style) mixing.
For applications requiring temperature control, the Roto-Therm series can be digitally programmed to maintain chamber temperatures of ambient +5°C to 60°C and include an "in-lab" calibration function for ensuring accurate temperature control.
The Roto-Therm™ "Plus" configuration provides the following additional features:
- Variable speed: 5 to 70rpm
- "Mix" function: Rotating in combination w/ oscillations (increased mixing)
- "Pause" function: Rotating with intermittent "stops" during rotation
- "Rock" function: Back and forth, gentle rocking motion (see-saw)
- The Plus model also offers an additional rocking platform (4.5 x 3 in.), as well as a 96 x 0.2ml tube/strip/plate holder for mixing PCR vessels in the "Mix" (oscillating) mode.
|Model Name||Benchmark Scientific H2024|