Eppendorf Protein LoBind Tubes 0.5 mL, PCR clean, CS/100 (2x 50/PK)
Eppendorf Protein LoBind Tubes are specifically designed for use in proteomics or other fields of protein research, where protein concentration tend to be very small and sample recovery is vital for assay results. Eppendorf LoBind Tubes maximize sample recovery by significantly reducing sample binding to the surface. A special, two-component polymer mix creates a hydrophilic surface that ensures optimized recovery rates of valuable samples. Protein LoBind Tubes have been specially designed for use in protein research or with sensitive proteomic test methods, and frequently provide significantly improved analysis results.
- LoBind material guarantees maximum sample recovery for improved assay results
- Free of surface coating (e.g. siliconization) to eliminate the risk of sample interference
- Certified free of DNA, DNase, RNase and PCR inhibitors (PCR clean)
- Available in tube, microplate, and deepwell plate formats for easy-up scaling
- Precise lid sealing for lowest evaporation rates during long-term storage
Return Restrictions May Apply