Sterile Pipette Tips
Sterile tips undergo a sterilization process to ensure that no living things are on them. Typically this is done via radiation. It does not, however, guarantee that there are no dead things (and their nucleic acids, ATP or endotoxin). Complete absence of the dead things is critical for a number of biological assays. Customers performing this type of sensitive testing should purchase tips that have been independently certified free of DNA, RNase, ATP and endotoxin. If a manufacturer produces this level of tip, even for general-production bulk tips, it means that vendor provides both a general level of cleanliness in production and that its bulk-packaging process ensures a lack of contamination. Typically, racked tips used for critical assays, in addition to being produced DNA/RNase-free, undergo a sequential sterilization process to provide a higher Sterility Assurance Level, or SAL. Make sure the SAL level is appropriate for the package.
Items 1-9 of 52
- BrandTech BRAND Sterile pipette tips, Racked, TipBoxesMember Savings $7.33 Regular Price $73.25
- BrandTech BIO-CERT Tip, 5-300uL, Sterile , Tip-Refills, 960/pkMember Savings $7.41 Regular Price $74.05
- Eppendorf epT.I.P.S.® Racks, Sterile, 50-1000 uL, 71 mm, case/960Member Savings $9.75 Regular Price $97.46
- epT.I.P.S.®, PCR clean, 50-1250uL, 76 mm, green, 960 tipsMember Savings $10.34 Regular Price $103.38
- epT.I.P.S.® Reloads, 20-300 uL, PCR Clean, Sterile, 55 mm, 960/csMember Savings $7.43 Regular Price $74.26
- epT.I.P.S.® Reloads, 0.1-10uL, PCR Clean, 34 mm, 960/csMember Savings $9.10 Regular Price $91.00
- epT.I.P.S.®, PCR clean, 0.5 - 20 uL, 46 mm, light gray, 960 tipsMember Savings $11.79 Regular Price $117.94
- epT.I.P.S.® Singles, 2-200 uL, Biopur®, individually wrapped, 100/csMember Savings $2.96 Regular Price $29.60
- epT.I.P.S.®, 0.1-20 uL, PCR clean, 40 mm, racked, cs/960Member Savings $11.79 Regular Price $117.94
Items 1-9 of 52
Members of Pipettes.com receive advantage pricing every day on all products. To qualify as a member you must utilize our state of the art calibration services from TTE Laboratories, this includes the customary 24 hour service turn around time. Learn more at www.ttelaboratories.com, or call TTE at 800-242-6022 to discuss the service that may be right for your lab. Pipettes.com is owned and operated by TTE Laboratories Inc.