Manual Multi-Channel Pipettes
Multi-Channel Pipettes are useful in a variety of applications, the multi-channel pipette improves laboratory efficiency by speeding up through-put. Effective use of the multi-channel requires additional care to seat tips correctly and achieve uniform accuracy in each tip.
Important things to look for when choosing a multi-channel pipette are: It should be lightweight to reduce wrist strain and fatigue. Ideally it should be fully autoclavable, but at least the manifold (this is the head of the pipette where the tip cones are located. The manifold should rotate 360 degrees to make for comfortable use in any position. Tip fit should be universal to avoid having to spend additional time shopping for a new tip just for this item.
Items 1-9 of 21
- BrandTech Transferpette® S, Adjustable 12-Channel PipettesMember Savings $72.55 Regular Price $725.47
- BrandTech Transferpette® S, Adjustable 8-channel PipettesMember Savings $58.78 Regular Price $587.80
- Eppendorf Reference® 2, Adjustable 12-Channel PipettesMember Savings $114.48 Regular Price $1,144.78
- Eppendorf Reference® 2, Adjustable 8-Channel PipettesMember Savings $103.30 Regular Price $1,033.00
- Eppendorf Research® Plus 12-Channel Adjustable Multichannel PipettesMember Savings $92.37 Regular Price $923.65
- Eppendorf Research® Plus 8-Channel Adjustable Multichannel PipettesMember Savings $79.81 Regular Price $798.07
- Eppendorf Research® Plus Multi Channel Pipette, 24-channel, 5-100 uLMember Savings $117.50 Regular Price $1,175.00
- Eppendorf Research® Plus Multi Channel Pipette, 24-channel, 1-20 uLMember Savings $117.50 Regular Price $1,175.00
- Eppendorf Research® Plus Multi Channel Pipette, 16-channel, 5-100 uLMember Savings $108.00 Regular Price $1,080.00
Items 1-9 of 21
Members of Pipettes.com receive advantage pricing every day on all products. To qualify as a member you must utilize our state of the art calibration services from TTE Laboratories, this includes the customary 24 hour service turn around time. Learn more at www.ttelaboratories.com, or call TTE at 800-242-6022 to discuss the service that may be right for your lab. Pipettes.com is owned and operated by TTE Laboratories Inc.