Motorized Multi-Channel Pipettes
Multi-Channel Pipettes are useful in a variety of applications, the multi-channel pipette improves laboratory efficiency by speeding up through-put. Effective use of the multi-channel requires additional care to seat tips correctly and achieve uniform accuracy in each tip.
Important things to look for when choosing a multi-channel pipette are: It should be lightweight to reduce wrist strain and fatigue. Ideally it should be fully autoclavable, but at least the manifold (this is the head of the pipette where the tip cones are located. The manifold should rotate 360 degrees to make for comfortable use in any position. Tip fit should be universal to avoid having to spend additional time shopping for a new tip just for this item.
Items 1-9 of 13
- BrandTech Transferpette® Electronic Multichannel 12-Channel PipettesMember Savings $76.73 Regular Price $767.33
- BrandTech Transferpette® Electronic Multichannel 8-Channel PipettesMember Savings $64.13 Regular Price $641.25
- Eppendorf Xplorer® Plus, 12-Channel Adjustable Electronic PipettesMember Savings $186.10 Regular Price $1,860.95
- Eppendorf Xplorer® Adjustable 12-Channel Electronic PipettesMember Savings $148.33 Regular Price $1,483.30
- Eppendorf Xplorer® Plus, 8-Channel Adjustable Electronic PipettesMember Savings $150.97 Regular Price $1,509.69
- Eppendorf Xplorer® Adjustable 8-Channel Electronic PipettesMember Savings $120.12 Regular Price $1,201.20
- Labnet Excel™ Adjustable Electronic 12-Channel PipettesMember Savings $69.18 Regular Price $691.79
- Labnet Excel™ Adjustable Electronic 8-Channel PipettesMember Savings $59.27 Regular Price $592.65
Items 1-9 of 13